- Price is per entire apartment, per night, for stated number of guests respectively; for less or more guests, please contact owner.
- Price includes your stay, house keeping, linens, towels and all utilities.
- Owners offer meeting at Skopelos port upon your arrival to show you the way to the house and transport your luggage.
- Apartments may be booked for a minimum of 5 nights.
- To confirm your reservation 30% of the total price will need to be transferred by bank to the account information which will be provided to you by email. The remaining amount is due upon arrival in cash.
- Any cancellation made 21 days prior to the date of arrival is subject to full refund of the deposit. Any cancellation made within 21 days of the arrival date are not subject for a refund of the deposit. Any cancellation made during the duration of the stay are obligated to pay 50% of the total cost for original reservation (some exceptions may apply).
- Price does not include travel or insurance, which you will need to arrange yourself.
- Bookings normally run from 16.00” on arrival day to 11.00” on departure morning, when you will need to vacate the property so the house can get ready for next guests.
- Owners may store your luggage, while you enjoy your time waiting for the ferry.
Expense has not been spared in making both apartments the most luxurious to be found in the centre of town. The décor has been sympathetically chosen, with love and care, to depict a touch of romance from a past period. Tailored lace-like curtains that filter the morning light into the rooms, in combination with antique family furniture, are just a few examples of the nostalgic details that adorn this space.