How to make a booking
Please, check availability and if property if available fill in the booking form or e-mail Mrs. Rosie Thomason at email@example.com. Mrs. Thomason will e-mail you back to confirm available dates, with a booking form for you to fill in, and travel information. She will make a preliminary reservation for seven days and confirm your reservation once she receives your completed booking form with your deposit bank transfer (1/3 of total price, with the balance due one month prior to the booking). If the booking is less than 4 weeks prior to the holiday, payment in full is required. Bank transfers may be sent in € euros to the National Bank of Greece, Skopelos Branch 471, Swift No ETHNGRAA; Mrs. Thomason will send you the number of her account via email. Please confirm your flight reservation and inform her via e-mail. She will then send you times of hydrofoils and ferries via e-mail and agree a time for you to meet at harbour and show you to the house.
- Please note that SMOKING is not allowed in this property.
- Bookings do not include the cost of travel which you should arrange yourself.
- Once the owners have accepted your booking and payment, a contract has been entered into.
- When you sign the booking form you warrant that: you are over 18 years old and have the authority of any persons accompanying you who will use the property during the period booked; you sign on their behalf and you will indemnify owner against all loss and damage arising directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any deliberate or negligent act or omission by yourself or any person accompanying you.
- The owners will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any belongings, or injuries sustained by you or any person accompanying you.
- You should arrange your own "holiday cancellation & travel" insurance.
- If you cancel a booking for any reason, we ask that you notify the owners in writing or by e-mail as soon as possible. Refunds (less € 50 administration fee) cannot normally be made unless at least 2 months notice is given and the booking is re-let.
- The owners can, in some cases, transfer bookings to a new date if available, provided this is requested not less than two months from the start of the booking.
- The owners may cancel a booking at any time before the date on which it begins. They would only expect to do this for a reason unforeseen by them at the time your booking was accepted. In this unlikely event they will refund in full all money received by them for the booking.