Nowadays travel to Greece is easy and cheap. Check out for deals on the latest flights and fly direct to neighbouring island of Skiathos, Volos, Thessaloniki or Athens. Regular charter flights operate between May to early October direct to Skiathos from some European cities, and scheduled flights from Athens. Nea Anchialos – as an option – is a small airport close to Volos, which operates charter flights from Europe.
- Charter flight to Skiathos Airport. Taxi to the harbour of Skiathos (5 min). Hydrofoil (30-55 minutes depending on maritime company) or ferry boat (1hour or 1hour 15minutes depending on maritime company) to Skopelos.
- Charter flight to Volos Airport. Bus to Volos harbour. Hydrofoil (2hours 45minuts) or ferry boat (5hours) to Skopelos.
- Charter or scheduled flight to Athens International Airport. Express airport bus, line X95, to centre of Athens (Syntagma Square). Taxi (or on foot 10 minutes easy walk) to Kaningos Square – 97, Akadimias Street – from where ALKYON TRAVEL link buses to Agios Konstantinos quay leave. The hydrofoil meets this link bus and departs almost immediately for Skopelos. The whole trip from Kaningos Square to Skopelos takes 5 ½ hours. This is an interesting route through mainland Greece and across the sea. In ALKYON office they would reserve a ticket, and you have to collect it half an hour before departure.
- Charter or scheduled flight to Athens International Airport. Express airport bus, line X93, to LIOSION intercity bus station. Public bus to Agios Konstantinos (2 ¼ hours). Hydrofoil or ferry boat to Skopelos. This is an interesting route through mainland Greece and across the sea.
- Charter or scheduled flight to Thessaloniki Airport, bus or taxi to the harbour, Flyingcat 4 (high-speed catamaran type vessel) by shipping company “Hellenic Seaways” to Skopelos (3hours 45minutes).
- With your own car via Italy to Patras; drive across mainland Greece to Agios Konstantinos. Then take the ferry boat to Skopelos (approx. 4hours 35minutes depending on ferry company).
- With your own car via Italy to Igoumenitsa; drive across mainland Greece, to Volos. Then take the ferry boat to Skopelos (approx 4hours 20minutes depending on ferry company).